Using a multi-thread approach
- Using data and being methodical going to market.
- 1% better each day is working smart.
- Doing less than 6 and 7-figure deals tend to be more transactional rather than emotional.
- Make the buyer the champion internally.
- Clients crave being smarter.
Strategy to get these big deals
- Getting the key people involved who can commit budget. This is usually 3-5 individuals—cross-functional Value: Solving a variety of business problems.
- Creating the momentum or “ground swell” within the organization of your prospect.
- Work behind the scenes.
- Create Partnership Plan: Alignment with the prospect (pain points, desired solutions, collateral needs, etc.)
Proof it works
- With this process, Scott’s team has gone from a 2% conversion ratio in outbound activities to 20%.
- Approach the sales process like a game.
- Don’t overthink each call.
- Review what you did well and what could be improved each week.
- What can you do each week to improve by 1%?
- Check out Scott’s website: www.hginsights.com
- This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn.
The sales landscape is totally changing. You need to adapt to succeed. Deep Sales, a part of the next generation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, can help you do just that. Check it out yourself and get a 60-day free trial at Linkedin.com/TSE.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Calendly.
The power of scheduling automation has never been more critical than it is today. Your sales team needs a solution to easily meet with prospects at the right time, every time. Finish the year strong and request a demo of Calendly today at Calendly.com/TSE.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Audio is provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.