The Sales Evangelist Business Development Role Description
We get it. Sometimes starting off in the business world can be tough. Getting someone to take a chance with you is not easy. We have been there and know how it feels. At TSE we’re looking for those who are open to gaining expert sales experience in a growing startup and willing to have some fun in the process.
The Sales Evangelist LLC. is a sales training organizations. Our clients are small companies, typically 2-5 sales reps who are having a difficult time with sales. Plain and simple, they hire us to help them make more money. We assist them through one of the following methods; online training programs, one-on-one coaching, sales training, keynote speaking or outsource business development. We also have a very popular sales podcast mentioned in some very notable magazines. Such Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance and The South Florida Business Journal. Cool huh?
Even though we are all about having fun at The Sales Evangelist, we are only looking for the best! We need people who are willing to work hard, have a strong personal drive to succeed and willingness to be a team player. The last thing we want is to have someone here who just needs to full-fill another required assignment. We want team members are looking to learn and have an impact on our organization as well as our clients. Below is a further description of the internship:
- Cold outreach to and develop leads in assigned territory
- Effectively communicate company’s value proposition and capabilities to potential clients
- Follow-up on inbound phone and internet leads
- Meet minimum monthly sales goal
- Work with sales expert and improve sales and marketing skills
- Learn more about creative marketing through podcasting
- Earn based income and sales commission
Previous sales experience is not required. We can help you with all of that and more. We don’t require perfection, but somewhere pretty close to it would be fine. That was a joke, I’m far from perfect, my main criteria someone with a desire to WORK hard and willing to LEARN.
- Ability to work 8 hours per day Monday-Friday
- Professional communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Self-Starter, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Willing to learn new tasks, solve problems, meet deadlines, and show strong self-motivation
- Ability to thrive in a team selling work environment
- Highest standard of professionalism, honesty, and integrity
- Intermediate computer skills specifically Word, Spreadsheet, and Gmail
My summer internship at The Sales Evangelist has been a transformative and rewarding experience; one that is extremely applicable to my career interests in PR and Communications, but can be applied to any profession.If you are anything like me, you will enjoy working with the TSE team, which possesses a high level of professionalism. Through the many processes from booking talk show guests to airing Donald's interviews, you will effectively enhance your work ethics. You will also manage to complete challenging tasks in a timely manner. Most important of all, you will have fun! I acquired much growth and success from having been able to do BIG things as an intern at TSE.