Sick and tired of scheduling appointments with prospects? Not getting enough appointments set? We’ve got a tool just for you!
Think about more ways than just picking up the phone for you to utilize business. Attention span of clients nowadays are so short.
You’re probably using a calendar invite to book appointments. Now, if you find it to be a little clunky, try using this tool: Assistant.to
What Assistant.to can do for you:
- Embed in the email, are the dates that you want your prospects to get
- You can put a specific time in the email.
- Sends you and them a confirmation that they’ve clicked on the invite
- Allows you to scour your calendar so you don’t end up double booking
- It integrates with Gmail and it also works with Outlook
- Connects to UberConference and Google Hangouts
- It is a major time-saver and it increases your productivity
Now, if you already have Sidekick installed and then you send this calendar invite embedded in your email, you will then see that the prospect opened it and clicked on it. Then you can track that stuff and view where they’re accessing your email from and when they’ve opened it.
Are you using other tools to set your appointments? Let me know. I want to learn what you’re using and how is it working for you. If you’ve already tried assistant.to, tell me about it. Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, join our private Facebook group and we would love to hear from you!
TSE 028: 1 SIMPLE SECRET THAT WILL HELP YOU SCHEDULE MORE APPOINTMENTS!
TSE 063: SUCCESS STORY-HOW CALENDAR INVITE HELPED JASON TRIPP GAIN MORE CLIENTS!
TSE 158: DONALD’S TOP THREE SALES TOOLS PART 1 “HUBSPOT’S SIDEKICK”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS