As the New Year starts we tend to start off a list of resolutions that we want to accomplish for the coming year. During this episode I will share an experience I had, just last week, on how going out for a run and getting in the exercise mode related to setting sales goals.
Over the next three episodes, I will layout three important things you need to do, in order to get sales healthy goals going for 2015. Each episode I will present a principle that you can apply for the new year and how to implement it.
During this episode I layout:
- The first thing you need to do is actually start!
- With any goal anyone may have, the toughest part is actually getting started.
- Learn to work through excuses.
- The longer you take to start, your vision will begin to disappear and you will end up not getting stating.
- Stating off will be tough, but it will dissipate and you will start feeling good.
- Stop analyzing and just DO IT – GET STARTED!
- Write your plan out and specific date/time to GET STARTED!
During our next episode we will go over the next principle you need to do to start off the new year right!
Reach out to us on Facebook.com/TheSalesEvangelist and share how you will start out the new year.