Nancy Bleeke is the queen when it comes to having meaningful conversation with prospects. Conversations that really, engage the prospects and that really sells! She has been doing this for quite some time and offers impeccable advice. Nancy Bleeke founded Sales Pro Insider in 1998 to help companies improve their sales, customer service, coaching and teamwork results with conversations that count. During this episode we discuss points from her book Conversations That Sell, and ways sales professional can apply them. I know you will love it.
Here are some of the major takeaways from this episode:
- Top producers are top producers because they don’t complain or make excuses.
- Conversations are important to a seller because technology will not do the work for you.
- Effective conversations have a proper form:
- Start the conversation.
- Find the prospect’s challenges.
- Explain why your product is relevant to the prospect.
- Work through concerns.
- Work towards the close.
4. People will buy from people who they feel is able to give them true value.
5. Stop winging it! Those who prepare consistently are 17-25% more effective than those who don’t.
6. There are many ways to be successful, you have to find the ways that are most effective for you and your business. If you don’t know those successful ways yet, you need to get to work to figure them out by trying new things.
7. Prepare for meetings with a focus of what’s in it for your prospects. This will get them engaged to have meaningful conversations with you.
Stay in touch with Nancy Here!
You can learn more about her book here at www.conversationsthatsell.com
“3 Tips To Work Through Objections Ebook”
Contact Nancy at: