Do you feel like sending emails is a waste of time? Well, for sure that was how I felt for quite some time until I discovered this really, really cool product – SIGSTR. Sending emails has never been this more productive and strategic, well at least for me, that’s why I wanted to share this with you too so you’d be able to streamline things and at the same time give more VALUE to your prospects or clients.
Here’s a little trivia: Did you know that an average employee sends 10,000 emails per year and that an average salesperson spends 20% of their day sending emails?
Now, imagine being able to convert all those emails you’ve sent into paying customers – Hallelujah!
So what does this tool Sigstr do?
- It allows you to create a little banner that appears at the bottom of your email which links back to a particular blog post, page, or campaign that you’re running.
- This helps you become a content sharer or an influencer
- You can utilize the real estate in your email to drive traffic back to your organization, or a certain product you’re pushing, or to your upcoming event.
Think of this as a unique, little sales hack you can implement right in YOUR email!
So what do I like best about Sigstr?
- It’s simple and easy to use.
- It’s measurable.
- It shows you how many times your email has been viewed and how many times people clicked on it.
What good does this do to you?
This is going to help you find out what kind of content people like or recognize and which people you need to focus on because these are the people that are clicking back to it.
Personally, I used this and experimented with it with the launch of the TSE Hustler’s League and so far, so good. I can see that people clicked on the banner and these clicks do drive some traffic back.
It offers a free 30-day trial. Or if you want to go for the paid version, it’s just $3 per month. So it’s not really going to hurt your pocket.
Using Sigstr is going to be a great Call-to-Action to invite someone to check what you have to offer.
Also, feel free to check out TSE Hustler’s League…