5 Tips to Use Salesforce Campaigns Effectively
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM that can revolutionize the way to conduct marketing campaigns. With Salesforce, companies have a platform to consolidate campaign data, analyze results, and provide a better customer experience. It helps to understand Salesforce better to be able to use it to its maximum potential. Alternatively, you can use Salesforce support services such as SalesFix.
Marketing campaigns are multifaceted entities. It can be difficult, if not impossible, for individuals to organize, observe, collect, collate and analyze all the information regarding and gained from a campaign.
Regardless of whether the marketing campaign is on a small or big scale, there is always room for human error, or at the very least room for better data analysis. Here is where Salesforce comes in and it has been making life so much simpler for organizations.
The best ways for an organization to use a Salesforce campaign effectively
Once a business has incorporated Salesforce into its system, these five steps will aid in its effective use in campaigns.
- Use the Salesforce Marketing Cloud: The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an excellent tool for marketing campaigns. With this feature, companies can track all relevant information pertaining to the target audience. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud enables a company to link all campaign data or segregate it into categories if necessary.
- The tool can also be used to collate date from previous campaigns for comparison. With the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, a business can see how a campaign impacts the target audience and use the data to better customize the campaign.
- Customize Salesforce for maximum impact: When companies have a Salesforce Campaign for marketing, they can choose the parameters they want to observe. For example, if they want to track conversions across four different types of campaigns like email marketing, Instagram advertising, a live event, and print marketing, Salesforce can be useful.
- They can customize the platform to pull up conversions data and show them a clear comparison. They can also compare last year’s live event’s data to this year’s and so on.
- In this way, an organization can tweak their campaigns depending on what works best and what doesn’t.
- Add members: Salesforce allows a company to add members to a campaign. They can add contacts to several campaigns and then link all those campaigns to data relating to the contact. They can also check which members responded to what type of campaigns and then customize their approach when reaching out to them in the future.
- Salesforce helps to customize campaigns for members for a better customer experience. The cloud-based platform also enables businesses to give members access to certain campaign details with their specified login credentials.
- Identify opportunities using Campaign Influence: A Salesforce Campaign can prove very useful in identifying opportunities. Market data can be collected and analyzed to help a business know exactly where marketing opportunities lie. To help take sales to the next level, a business can use this valuable information to design a campaign that plays to its strengths.
- For example, if a new organic soap brand is being launched, data can be collected on existing soap brands in the market and where they fall short. If the other organic soaps fall short when it comes to environmentally responsible practices, the marketing campaign can promote the new brand as an all-organic, environmentally safe soap.
- Salesforce can help companies use opportunities to their full advantage.
- Integrate various tools: One of Salesforce’s most useful features is its ability to be integrated with other marketing tools like email. Anyone who is developing a marketing campaign can add the email marketing feature to help with sending out emails to all contacts, checking for open-rate, and to check for response rate. Leads can also be automatically updated to lists so that no potential conversion falls through the cracks.
- Updates on email statuses are invaluable when analyzing the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign. Using the data, companies can create new lists that have a great open-rate and a better chance of conversion.
Salesforce has been developed as a CRM, but when used in marketing campaigns, it can be a powerful tool. The several advantages that Salesforce confers on businesses can be utilized for more effective and customized campaigns. Better designed campaigns, in turn, result in a higher conversion rate and help increase business profits.
Emma is a passionate digital marketer with a focus on lead generation and CRM