Today I will share with you the final part of my top three sales tools. This week is another HubSpot tool. It’s the HubSpot CRM. The greatest thing about this tool is that it’s free — for the most part. Like many solutions today, they have a free version and a paid version. I use the free version and it’s very effective. There are so many benefits from using this tool.
Below is a list of some of the information I mention in the episode. Check them out below:
Benefits of the HubSpot’s CRM are:
- Keep all your contacts in one centralized and customized database
- The opportunity to define your sales processes. Whether you have 3 steps or 8 steps. You are able to better track your deals and developing opportunities
- Automatic integration with your email so that you can log emails with prospects and customers. This will help any busy seller who does not want to spend endless amounts of time updating information in their CRM.
- The ability to have access to HubSpots database for a new prospect or use it’s ability to crawl the internet to find prospects for you based on your query search.
- Keep track of important information about your prospect:
- Important events, etc.
- Integration to SideKick makes it easy to prospect online.
- You can prospect and find new business opportunities
- You are able to collect personal information on your prospects before you send a message to them
- The tool can integrate with your CRM and add prospects to your database automatically
- It can track the prospects company online and provide information for you
- It also integrates with GoogleDrive so you can keep important documents on a prospect organized
Here is a video to help you get visual look. Again, I’m not getting any kickbacks from HubSpot, I just love the tool.
Want to see even a deeper dive? Take a peek at a demo here:
If you enjoy this tool, feel free to reach out to me and tell me how you like it (click here to send an email). All in all, I want you to go out and do BIG THINGS!