Have you ever wondered how some people are able to spark up a conversation with just about anyone, as if they knew them forever? This is a great skill to have when building relationships. My guest today is Ellory Wells and he has crafted this skill into an art form. Ellory is a personal development coach who focuses on leadership and personal branding. He has over 15 years of sales experience, the last 4 years spent building a $15 million business for one of the largest IT companies in the world. Today Ellory shares that knowledge and expertise with readers of his blog and those he coaches.
During this episode I was able to learn a great deal of information from Ellory.
Here are some of the major take aways from our discussion:
- Everyone is in sales, whether they like it or not! We all have to convince people to do something.
- People have a tough time connecting with others because it does not always tie to the bottom line
- A simple way to break the ice is to ask people about the weather
- Think about people as people and try to genuinely connect with them
- Every single successful person has had a team of people to support them
We buy from our friends
Stay connected with Ellory:The Empowered Podcast with Ellory Wells Twitter Facebook
Register Today by Clicking On the Picture Below!
MUSIC PROVIDED BY FREESFX
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS