During this episode I interview the founder and CEO of Triberr, Dino Dogan. For those of you who don’t know about Triberr, it is a social network for bloggers that sends over 2 million monthly visits (and growing) to its members. It is a powerful avenue for anyone selling or desiring to grow an audience. With his years of experience building a powerful startup, Dino also offers great practical insights you can take and apply. With his knowledge you can learn how to grow your influence, gain loyal advocates and become a better seller. We had a great discussion and a lot of information was shared by Dino, so much that I had to break up the interview into two parts.
Some of the key take aways are:
- Use your advocates to help you sell
- Build your own voice online by starting a blog where you can create and educate your audience on related content
- Writing is a skill that you can learn, you don’t have to be born with it
- Don’t be afraid of taking a position
- Be very specific when you write or create content for your audience
- Share yourself and people will want to learn from you.
- Don’t share someone else’s experience, speak from your experiences
Book recommendation by Dino
Stay connected with Dino: