Have you ever thought of using Facebook for your business? Well, you are not the only one. I have had many conversations with individuals about this subject. Some of them have seen tremendous success and others have not. With this disparity, I wanted to find out more from a Facebook expert. I reached out to Amy Porterfield, and expert who has seen tremendous success and shares a great deal of information. Here are some of them:
- Selling on Facebook is a journey. It requires strategy to effectively grow your customer base.
- Use Facebook to grow your list.
- Look for opportunities to offer great information to your followers.
- Seek out ways to create relationship with your followers/customers.
- Local businesses can check out “Facebook Offers” to get their name out there.
Resources that Amy Porterfield shared: Jon Loomer to learn about Facebook Graph Search. B-School is a program to help entrepreneurs with their business. Facebook Marketing Profit Lab is Amy’s 6 week course that offers a deep dive into using Facebook to grow your business. FB Influencers is a $97.00 intro Facebook course that Amy offers. My wife and I are taking this course and are seeing a significant difference with our Facebook engagement and growth.
Stay Connected To Amy: