Some organizations have an amazing environment to work in and others sometimes tend to be not so ideal to work in. During this episode I discuss my thoughts on working in a negative environment. In my personal experience, I have worked in both. The environment that best foster a much more successful performance was positive environment. This is not to say that you can’t find success in a negative environment, it can be done. But why would you want to put yourself through that, if you can perform better in a more uplifting atmosphere then do your best to create that.
Here are some of the major points I share in this episode:
- Recognize you are in control on what you can do
- Recognize you have a say in whether you want to be part of the organization or not
- Read books to motivate you to keep going
- Associate yourself with likeminded people who can motivate you (mastermind group)
- You don’t have to put yourself through the torture of a negative work environment, feel free to seek out other organizations where you can best utilize your skills
Remember you are in charge and can take control of what you do, what you say and how you act!
Feel free to connect with us on Facebook if you need more positive people around you.
MUSIC PROVIDED BY FREESFX
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS