- Create your own rain by organizing local events
- Find a local restaurant that does not have a lot of foot traffic on a weekday evening.
- Connect with the manager about doing a local meet up where you will bring in a set amount of guests.
- Find out what kind of content your ideal customers would like and invite someone to come in and speak about it.
- Market the event to your network through your email list, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or through tools like meetup.com.
- Offer the event regularly (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Create your own rain through online events
- Use Google hangouts as away to offer the same thing online to a wider amount of people.
- You can also user Freeconferencecall.com or Bigmarker.com. Each has a free version, but you can take advantage of the paid portion for access to more features.
- Interview guests your ideal audience would appreciate and share information that they need.
Online event creations:
Remember, do BIG THINGS!
Rain sound effects and intro music by: http://www.freesfx.co.uk