Salespeople often find themselves asking, “how do I increase my sales motivation?” It’s a common challenge and in today’s episode, Aaron talks about how you can further your sales journey by increasing your motivation.
Aaron Conjelado was an account executive for an advertising company in the Philippines. He spent two years in that position and had great success in it. Moving into the US, Aaron didn’t meet with a lot of salespeople, and with the pandemic, he lost touch with his sales skills and got rusty.
- Aaron doubted his skills in sales. He was anxious and worried whether people would understand him, especially with his thick accent.
- He started doubting himself and his abilities in sales.
- It’s important to face reality to be able to find a way to perform better.
- Find a mentor to help you overcome your doubts. Discuss your planned course of action.
- Listen and learn as much as you can from your coach.
- Another key is practicing your pitch.
- It’s also effective to practice your script whenever you can. Imagine different situations and practice your responses to objections.
- Seeing great results from your efforts to improve is also a good motivation.
- The important thing is to not quit because all the sacrifice you put into will eventually come back to you in multiple folds.
- It all circles back to having a purpose and a reason.
- If you put in the work, you’ll start seeing magic and you’ll start seeing results.
- When you’re in doubt, always go back to what your purpose is.
“Motivation: How Do I Increase My Sales Motivation?” episode resources
Connect with Aaron Conjelado via LinkedIn. You can also email him at Aaron@donaldk4.sg-host.com.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns.
Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.
Audio provided by Free SFX and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS