Do you give up easily on your prospects when you’re not able to get a hold of them? Do you walk away when someone says “No?”
In today’s episode, I share about a principle that can help you make more effective decisions and get you to the next level in your selling career.
“WHATEVER IT TAKES” PRINCIPLE
What separates top-performing sellers from the rest is their tenacious drive. They have the “whatever it takes” mentality. They have a deeper desire. They want to be the best.
HOW YOU CAN APPLY THIS PRINCIPLE
- Call again until you get a hold of them.
- Send snail mail or thank you cards.
- Change the way you do your presentations.
- In a demonstration, call and speak to everyone who’s going to be a part of that demo. Make it more effective and meaningful.
- It takes more work but the results will pay off in the long run. Don’t just go in there and do the bare minimum. Get out and make it happen! Don’t just listen, apply it.
EVALUATING YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Are you doing whatever it takes to stand out?
- Have you been reaching out to your prospects on social media?
- Are you reading their books?
- Have you been doing your research about them?
- Have a “Why.” Let this be your fuel that gets you up and moving.
- Be competitive.
- You can do a lot more. Push yourself to the next level. Make sure you put everything in, whatever it takes!
Check out the TSE Hustler’s League.
The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Morgan and Michael Lennington
Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/tse with over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.