Do you feel like you’re in the wrong industry? Or the wrong company?
Today’s guest, Joe Lemon, had that same dilemma. Find out how he tweaked his course to get him on the right track, and hopefully, you can apply this into your own life and career.
Alignment is key!
Joe Lemon has been in the B2B sales world for over 8 years and he’s so passionate about building value that he started his own podcast called, The Real Value Exchange.
Here are the highlights of my conversation with Joe:
The biggest sales struggle he faced:
Lack of alignment. He felt like he was in the wrong industry. Then, he had the attitude of that guy on the Wolf of Wall Street. He used way too many closing tactics.
Steps to overcome Joe’s challenge:
1. Enjoy your interaction with people.
2. Change industries.
3. Find the right product or service.
4. Become more creative with the whole process.
5. Understand your customers’ pain points in an authentic way.
- Working with the right people and the right culture, going to work has now become more fun.
- You’re not just making money, but you’re enjoying the process and your day-to-day.
Joe’s Major Takeaway:
Make sure you’re in the right industry. Make sure you’re aligned properly with the right products, service, industry, culture, and all of those things.
Check out the TSE Hustler’s League.
Tired of PowerPoint decks? Use Prezi Business and your presentations will never be the same.