Regardless of which part in the organization you are, everyone is in sales.
Today’s guest is Felipe Lodi, an entrepreneur and sales professional. He’s sharing one of the biggest sales struggle he had, how he overcame it, and the result he has seen from it.
Felipe is big on providing not just education, but free education through live local events.
Here are the highlights of my conversation with Felipe:
Felipe’s biggest sales struggles:
- Creating awareness
- How to generate the trust
Strategy he applied to build trust:
- He began providing free events with different themes.
- Their customers went to their events for free and they started to see them as a go-to company for education.
- As a result, they started to buy from them months after.
Why they chose events:
Free events are not common
Big results they’ve seen from free events:
- They were counting for referrals before. Now, they have a good flow of subscriptions coming. They no longer do cold-calling.
- Because they provide free education, more and more people come to them.
- People are now aware of the brand just because of the events.
- 28 events and one year later, they are now expanding to other countries in Europe.
Felipe’s Major Takeaway:
Try to keep a small team because it’s much better to communicate when you have your team on the same page. Educate people for free. Giving stuff for free is the new marketing. Don’t sell. It must be hidden. It must be in disguise. After all, they already know you have some products you’re selling.
Connect with Felipe on LinkedIn and Facebook. Find out more about his company on WorkFlowICT.
Check out the TSE Hustler’s League.
Tired of PowerPoint decks? Use Prezi Business and your presentations will never be the same.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS