But what if you had a software that can help you with prospecting? What if you had a tool can free your hours from doing cold-calling or scraping profiles on LinkedIn?
And I’ve found that in Found.ly.
It’s a tool that I’ve fallen head-over-heels in love with. This episode is not sponsored by them but as you know, I make sure I share with others whatever tactics, strategies, or tools that have worked for me.
How Is Your Prospecting Going?
It’s a common scenario that a company pays a sales rep and they usually have a very simple job – just to close deals. That would require you going out, hunting, networking, finding, prospecting, cold-calling, using social media or any type of media. But it’s hardly effective.
Having a Sales Assembly Line
Small businesses may not have enough resources to have a full sales assembly line where you have people doing specific roles doing prospecting, closing, customer success.
How You Can Use Found.ly in Your Sales Process:
- Understand your ideal customer. You must know who you’re going after.
- Put that into the profile be that Linked, Twitter, or Quora. Put your info inside the search criteria.
- Found.ly hunts, pulls, and verifies email addresses for those individuals. They have a bunch of algorithm in the software that’s able to pull the data you need.
- Now that you have say, 500 email addresses, you can set up an automated email sequence within Found.ly.
Benefits of Using Found.ly:
- It finds the email addresses for you.
- They verify the leads for you before you get a chance to go in and do all the digging.
- Now, you’re able to qualify your leads and do research then have a meaningful conversation with them.
- It kicks off the sequence for you so your emails are sent automatically.
- They have a mini CRM so you won’t have to cumber up your existing CRM. And only once qualified as an ideal customer, then you can convert them over.
With Found.ly, it saves you a huge amount of time, now you only have to focus on your one thing – closing. Your productivity increases. Your opportunity to close is going to be amazing!
Check out Found.ly and tell me what you think.
The Science of Selling by David Hoffeld
Join the TSE Hustler’s League.
Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/tse with over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
Help us spread the word out by leaving us a rating or review on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play or whatever platform you’re using.