Traditionally, the sales process has not been very conducive to providing value to clients. But this doesn’t work anymore. Over the years, the buying process has significantly changed and so you must also be able to align your sales process with it if you want to achieve success.
Today’s snippet is taken from one of the previous sessions over at the TSE Hustler’s League is all about giving value.
Here are 7 key steps to creating a value-friendly sales process:
- Your goal is to understand your prospects and their challenges.
- Define your prospect’s unconsidered need.
This may be something your prospect may not be thinking about because they don’t see it but it can become the most damaging.
- Educate your prospect on the unconsidered need.
Again, this could be something they’re not aware of or they’re blinded to, or have lived so long with that they don’t pay attention to and could cause more damage to them.
- For prospecting purposes, spend at least 1 month focusing on just one particular industry.
- Be sure to ask the appropriate questions.
- Give the prospects not what you want but what they want.
- Align your process with your client’s process.
What can you do to change your process so that it’s reflective of your client’s process? Have a single sales process that can tailor to one specific prospect.
Join the TSE Hustler’s League.
Say goodbye to long, boring proposals and check out PandaDoc. Create electronic proposals to your prospects and save an enormous amount of time. Sign and receive payments without leaving your CRM. It integrates well with other CRMs such as Salesforce. Pipedrive, and HubSpot. To get a quick demonstration and a free trial, go to www.thesalesevangelist.com/panda
Help us spread the word out by leaving us a rating or review on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play or whatever platform you’re using.