This semester in TSE Hustler’s Leagu, we are focused on building value. Today I’m sharing with you a snippet of one of our sessions. This is part 2 of the episode so if you haven’t yet, check out last week’s episode on Creative Prospecting.
Today, I’m sharing with you other creative prospecting strategies that you can apply.
Video email strategies:
- Build a Dream 100 list. Have a focused list of people that you can go after. These are not just random people but your ideal customers. These are people who can buy from you and are a good fit for you.
- Send something that has a catchy line and that’s going to grab their attention and open the video.
- Have a very simple direction or a call-to-action.
- Track and see their success through BombBomb or if it’s a company link, you can see how many people click on that link.
Sending snail mail:
- Again, have the Dream 100 list.
- Find something unique that you can send in the mail (ex. ball at Walmart’s or anything related to your industry).
- Follow it up with a video email or a phone call.
- Encourage action (either on the ball or your email) where they need to go to your website.
Set a lasting impression to your clients when sending sales proposals through PandaDoc. Switch from plain and boring PDF proposals to something interactive where you can add a video, a client testimonial, or a case study. To get a quick demonstration and a free trial, go to www.thesalesevangelist.com/panda
Help us spread the word out by leaving us a rating or review on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play or whatever platform you’re using.