What do you do to people who land in your LinkedIn profile? I’m telling you, LinkedIn is a source that a lot of sales professionals lack in. If we don’t follow up on those profile views then there could be a lot of money being lost.
Today, I’m going to share with you some great tips to connect with your LinkedIn profile viewers and how to turn them into great leads.
The Different Categories of LinkedIn Profile Viewers:
- Prospects or clients
Maintaining your anonymity:
Turn on the anonymous settings to prevent other people from seeing you view their profile.
Tips to turn LinkedIn viewers into leads:
- Focus on those easier to connect with (passersby or prospects):
- Don’t get connected with them right away.
- Look at their profile to learn something about them.
- Send them a message.
- It can be a canned, generic message but make sure it’s a “personalized” canned, generic message. What does this mean?
- Use their name and spell it right.
- Lead them into a conversation (maybe say things you both have in common)
- See if you can schedule a time to go on the phone to chat with them.
- If they have an interest in what you have to offer, it will emerge in that conversation naturally.
Today’s Major Takeaway:
Don’t sleep on those LinkedIn views. Reach out to those folks who view your profile and say hello. Look at their profile and send a personal message. Say something back to them.
Please support us in our Indiegogo campaign, a movement to inspire others to Do Big Things. Simply go to www.DoBigThings.net.
Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/tse with over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
Come to DO BIG THINGS Conference
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS