Today, I took a snippet out of one of our training sessions from TSE Hustler’s League so you can take some things and apply them to your selling career and help you improve.
The TSE Hustler’s League is a paid community gathering held each week to get a training focused on topics relevant to them. Recently, I brought on Jimmy Burgess, a great motivational speaker and trainer to talk about our “why.”
Here are some takeaways from the training session:
- Figure out what your why is.
- Why is it important for you to reach your goals?
- Why is it important to do the things you have to do on a daily basis to reach the goal you’ve set?
- Communicate your why in a way that brings you to an emotional place.
- Focus on the 10 minutes that matters most to you.
- A coach at the University of Alabama football team won some championships by coaching the players on developing the right mindset where they had to focus on the 10 minutes after the game.
- Sometimes we get so caught up in worrying about the process and we lose focus on what truly means something to us.
- Focus on the 10 minutes that you need to focus on the most.
Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/tse with over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS