We know it’s important to create great content, but what is the point of creating great content if no one can see it? Well, that problem is solved with a great tool called “Meet Edgar”. Today I have the opportunity of speaking with the founder, Laura Roeder.
Laura began her entrepreneurial journey at the age of 22, when she quit a design job and decided to launch her first business. Since then, she founded B-School with Marie Forleo, has run successful courses of her own like Creating Fame, and was named a Top 100 Entrepreneur in America Under 30.
During our interview we had some great takeaways. Here are a few:
- You won’t sell on Twitter or other social selling platforms. It’s a place for you to build relationships and then you can sell to them on your website or offline.
- Don’t worry about cycling the same information over and over again because the same people won’t see the same post over and over again.
- Edgar is awesome to connect with Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Sales professionals should use social means to offer personal branding and establishing themselves as valuable thought leaders.
- Do social media in a way that makes sense for you and your business.
- A great way to share value is to utilize automated tools like Meet Edgar.
To stay in touch with Laura and meet Edgar by going to http://meetedgar.com/.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS