So, do you make phone calls to your prospects often? Well, it’s a very common part of sales….”using the phone” that is. In this episode I share some ideas you can implement to help with your sales prospecting. Here are the major takeaways:
- Leaving voicemails
- Do research and offer personalized information
- Leaving voicemails that stimulate curiosity
- Take advantage of “third party” and “internal” referrals
- We are not interested
- Ask “if you were me and had something you thought could help ABC company, how would you recommend I reach Joe?”
- What if someone already has a vendor?
- Ask them, “No one is perfect. Not me, not my company or your current vendor. If there was one thing they could do better, what would it be?”
These ideas are simple, but powerful. I hope you implement them and see greater success with your phone calls. Feel free to let me know if there are any questions.
Join Us Today!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS