If generating warm leads has been an ongoing agony for you, then you better listen in to today’s episode since we’re bringing in Lindsey Anderson, also known as One-Click Lindsey, who will share powerful strategies when it comes to generating great leads and traffic. We’re not talking about leads from cold-calling, but those warm leads who have already searched you out on your website. Find out how to nurture them!
Lindsey transitioned from being a generic web designer to establishing trafficandleads.com which seeks to help people generate traffic on their website and turn that traffic into leads through strategies like SEO, social media, and one hundred other ways to increase conversion.
Here are the highlights of my conversation with Lindsey:
Lindsey’s coolest sales experience as a customer with Mr. Jim Palmer of the Dream Business Academy
What to consider when trying to gain more online leads:
- Put your best foot forward on your website.
Look at your main website. Your myriad of landing pages is not your website. Put your best foot forward on your website because you have to look good when people do their research on you.
- Place a call-to-action right on your homepage.
Find out the pain points of most people and let them know you can address them by letting them push that button. Come up with irresistible offers to be able to gather their email addresses such as:
- 14-day bite-sized email drip where everyday you email a bite-sized tip to the recipient
- Video series that would call for them to log in
- Test your opt-in.
Run some Facebook ads to find out what the interest is.
Ways to drive prospects to your site:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This could take around 3-6 months before you start showing up on the search engines for specific keywords. Long time to wait and can be expensive.
Google shows ads and every time someone clicks on that ad, you’re charged an “x” amount.
- Social Media
This is the fastest way to drive traffic.
- Facebook ads allow you to target your specific market but you also need to be consistent to really make it work effectively. Random posting doesn’t work. You have to be consistent. Hire a Facebook strategist to run the ads for you.
- LinkedIn advertising is powerful for B2B although it can get really more expensive than Facebook.
Consistency is key. Do it genuinely and consistently.
Nurturing your leads:
Set up a 12-step email sequence.
This allows you to touch base with users 12 times and by the end, sign them up for your newsletter but also give them an option to opt out.
What’s so cool about Facebook Lead Ads?
Typically, when running a Facebook ad, you run an ad and direct people to a landing page where you give your offer. With lead ads, it keeps you within Facebook. They simply click to subscribe, stay within Facebook and they are led to a Facebook forum with all of their information already pre-populated. All that’s needed is to click submit. It’s that easy. They basically don’t have to enter anything.
Lindsey’s Major Takeaway:
- Check out Lindsey’s 10-minute video on how to set up Facebook Lead Ads on your own.
- Be consistent when it comes social media and SEO.
Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/tse with over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
Check out Lindsey’s Traffic and Leads Podcast to know more about generating more leads and traffic for your website.