Take a moment to walk in your prospect’s shoes. Imagine you’re interested in a product and you reached out for more information, only to wait weeks to hear back. Chances are you went looking elsewhere for a more responsive seller – and if you want to BECOME that second seller, listen in. In this episode, your host Donald Kelly and Aleks Gollu, founder and CEO at 11Sight, discuss the undeniable effectiveness of video calls and rapid response time.
What Causes Friction?
- AI chat bots, long survey-style forms, and delayed response time are all points of friction that drag out and endanger deals.
- There is no reason why responses can’t be instantaneous – if your turnaround isn’t immediate, you could very easily lose your prospects.
Two Ways to Talk On the Customer’s Terms
- Give your customer the option to schedule the meeting.
- Give them an option to get on an instant video call. Over 60% preferred an instant call!
- These options work best for high-velocity sales (conversion in 30-60 days).
How Can Reaching Out in Real Time Scale Globally?
- Record a video that explains that you’re not available at that time and offers them an option to schedule a call.
- Use an outsourced agency that follows a sales script for their first call to move things forward.
https://www.11sight.com/ – Call through the website, and let them know you heard about them on The Sales Evangelist Podcast. You’ll be transferred directly to Aleks!
- This episode is brought to you in part by TSE Sales Foundation.
I think we can all agree that sales should be fun. However, many times, we find ourselves in a quagmire where we’re not progressing and deals are not going the way that they should. This is why we created TSE Sales Foundation. It’s a program designed to help sales professionals just like you master the fundamentals of sales so they can radically improve their sales pipeline and close more deals. To find out more about TSE Sales Foundation and our next start date, simply go to thesalesevangelist.com/foundation.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. Audio provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.