Creating and sharing content is the new frontier, but it can feel like a chore if you’re not sure how or why to use it. In this episode, your host Donald Kelly sits down with Zach Basner, digital sales and marketing coach extraordinaire, to show you how effective this type of content can be when used correctly. Listen in as they shed some light on the effectiveness of these strategies and how they can be used to up your game as a seller.
The 80% Video
- What questions do your prospects always (or almost always) ask in your first conversation? This video should address those questions.
- This informs your prospects and can also disqualify leads without wasting your time or theirs.
The Bio Video
- This is an employee bio video that allows a prospect to see, hear, and know the rep they’ll be in contact with.
- This isn’t the rep’s life story! Just include anything useful for your prospect to know so they have the opportunity to build some trust in you before they reach out.
- Think of it as a scalable approach to the time and energy that goes into building relationships with customers.
Buyer’s Prep Guide
- This is for buyers who understand their problem and know what the solution is; they are ready to buy, but they’re deciding who to buy from.
- A buyer’s prep guide should give context as to the value of the product itself, not a biased view of why your product is the best.
- Walking buyers through how to evaluate your product will help eliminate objections before they come up in a call.
- This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn.
Are you struggling to close deals? Cold outreach wastes the buyer and seller’s time at every stage, especially when sellers are using shallow and outdated data.
- Your organization can overcome these challenges with technology that translates comprehensive, high-quality buyer data into real-time insights.
- These deeper insights empower sales reps and teams to adopt the habits of top performers, which leads to better outcomes – like more pipelines, higher win rates, and larger deals.
- We call this Deep Sale. And we’ve built the first deep sales platform with the next generation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Try LinkedIn Sales Navigator and get a sixty-day free trial at linkedin.com/tse.
- This episode is brought to you in part by TSE Sales Foundation.
I think we can all agree that sales should be fun. However, many times, we find ourselves in a quagmire where we’re not progressing and deals are not going the way that they should. This is why we created TSE Sales Foundation. It’s a program designed to help sales professionals just like you master the fundamentals of sales so they can radically improve their sales pipeline and close more deals. To find out more about TSE Sales Foundation and our next start date, simply go to thesalesevangelist.com/foundation.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. Audio provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.