We know you want to set more appointments. You’ve got this – this is a skill just like any other, and you can learn how to do it. It’ll take some practice and a little bit of creativity, so there’s no better time to start. In the previous episode, Donald Kelly took you through two parts of his four-part strategy. If you haven’t heard that episode yet, it really sets the stage for this one, so go back and check it out first. Then meet us back here so you can learn to start the conversations that will lead to appointments.
Set the Stage for a Dialogue – How Donald Uses the Strategy
- After making a list and choosing someone to reach out to, reach out with a personal touch so you can to build a connection
- Find the engagement path: Look for places you can connect – LinkedIn or Instagram are examples. Comment on a post asking a question, send them a video response, etc.
- You can mention the topic you connected over when you reach out by email, as long as it’s relevant! This can increase your reply rates
- It’s okay to play the numbers game, but if you have a focused list, you can use your time to make a more personal, fruitful connections
Hey, we know it can be easier said than done! If you’re interested in checking out the course offered by TSE, check out the link below.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Scratchpad is the fastest way for sales professionals to update Salesforce. Move at the speed of thought with Scratchpad. Try it for free or learn more at Scratchpad.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn.
Cold calling will not work if you’re using shallow, outdated information. You need to go deep. Try Deep Sales by LinkedIn, the next generation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You can get a 60-day free trial – simply go to Linkedin.com/TSE.
- This episode is brought to you in part by TSE Sales Foundation.
I think we can all agree that sales should be fun. However, many times, we find ourselves in a quagmire where we’re not progressing and deals are not going the way that they should. This is why we created TSE Sales Foundation. It’s a program designed to help sales professionals just like you master the fundamentals of sales so they can radically improve their sales pipeline and close more deals. To find out more about TSE Sales Foundation and our next start date, simply go to thesalesevangelist.com/foundation.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. Audio provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.