If you are ready to take control of your own destiny, get ready to hear the conversation with someone who has done exactly that. In this episode, Donald meets with Michael Schill, a former athlete who learned his skills in sales from NYT Bestselling Author and Real Estate mogul, Grant Cardone. Schill is now the founder of his own organization, Full Circle Agency. Listen in as he discusses how he got to where he is today, the lessons he has learned, and how he makes sure he will achieve his goals for the future.
- He played football for Florida State University, where he learned the discipline it takes to improve – if you don’t show up and train, you don’t win.
- Academics were also a huge focus for him – Schill graduated with a BA in Exercise Science from FSU.
- He received a world class education working with Grant Cardone, training extensively in sales and learning how to solve the problem every product faces: building awareness.
A Few of Schill’s Core Tips for Success
- Have a schedule. The only things that go on the schedule are “profit and/or potential profit-producing activities.”
- Always be “on.” As he puts it, “all the greats have it.” No matter how many people you’re speaking to, or what you’re speaking to them about, you always represent you.
- Learn to communicate effectively. If you can learn to get your message across concisely and correctly, this is what can take you to the next level.
Of course, in the episode, we go into way more depth on these topics and so much more. You’re sure to find yourself inspired to get out there, work hard, and make things happen for yourself.
Connect with Mike on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok @mikeschill_ or you can find him on LinkedIn. You can also follow his organization @thefullcircleofficial on Instagram, or reach out on their website, thefullcircle.io. If you want to reach out to Donald, drop him a message on LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Instagram @donaldckelly. You can also join TSE’s space on Circle to talk to Donald and other sellers looking to improve their craft.
This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn.
The sales landscape is totally changing. You need to adapt to succeed. Deep Sales, a part of the next generation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, can help you do just that. Check it out yourself and get a 60-day free trial at Linkedin.com/TSE.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. Audio provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.