In today’s episode of The Sales Evangelist, our host Donald Kelly goes into three changes he’ll make going into 2023. These three changes will help YOU to make more sales and perfect your craft as a seller.
The first major change of 2023:
- The first upcoming change is a slight shift in branding. The podcast’s name, logo, and design will ALL remain the same. However, there will be a slight shift in branding as well as the podcast’s cover.
The second major change of 2023:
- The second major change coming up will be the podcast emphasizing the PIPELINE, both building your pipeline and converting sales from your pipeline.
The third, and final, change of 2023:
- The final change you can expect to see is the shift in the community. In the past, we’ve promoted our Facebook and LinkedIn communities, but those platforms will be taking a backseat. Instead, TSE is going to promote its community on a new platform called Circle.so.
How do these changes help you as a seller?
- Learning to build a pipeline and close a pipeline is CRUCIAL for your success as a seller. That’s why going forwards we’ll be pushing it so hard. Learning more information on how to successfully build and close your pipeline will only make you an even more effective seller.
- Circle.so is a platform that’s similar to Facebook. On the site, you’ll see different circles where people are discussing various ins and outs of selling. All YOU have to do is join a circle to talk with fellow sellers and together develop your craft! It’s a platform with PLENTY of invaluable information and insight from experienced sellers.
- Going into 2023, we also plan on being FAR more active on social media. What can you expect to see are tips and tricks about selling, including content on courses the podcast offers as well as the podcast’s newsletter. All of these are designed to be INCREDIBLY valuable tools for sellers to utilize.
You can connect with Donald and communicate with him on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Tik Tok under donaldckelly.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn.
The sales landscape is totally changing. You need to adapt to succeed. Deep Sales, a part of the next generation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, can help you do just that. Check it out yourself and get a 60-day free trial at Linkedin.com/TSE.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Calendly.
The power of scheduling automation has never been more critical than it is today. Your sales team needs a solution to easily meet with prospects at the right time, every time. Finish the year strong and request a demo of Calendly today at Calendly.com/TSE.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Audio is provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.