Video can be a crucial part of the sales process. People love stories. Video is a great way to share your service or product story. Chad Laken joins Donald today on how to utilize videos throughout sales process.
Video is powerful
- Video can be daunting and somewhat intimidating.
- Using video in emailing a prospect adds a deeper touch.
- It takes 8-12 touchpoints. Video expands your ability to build trust.
- Individualize your video for a stronger impact.
- Your video is a great way to introduce you and your company to all decision-makers.
- Personalization at the top of the sales funnel.
Create helpful content for your prospects
- Developing the business relationship with video will launch you further than the funnel.
- Rinse and repeat your bank of video content.
- Make a video answering commonly asked questions from your prospects.
- 95% of retention is increased when you use a video.
Top use cases to utilize video
- Put context to your video to make a lastly impression
- Send a video when you are being ghosted by your prospect.
- Develop a journey map for your video content.
- Have fun!
- This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn.
The sales landscape is totally changing. You need to adapt to succeed. Deep Sales, a part of the next generation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, can help you do just that. Check it out yourself and get a 60-day free trial at Linkedin.com/TSE.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Calendly.
The power of scheduling automation has never been more critical than it is today. Your sales team needs a solution to easily meet with prospects at the right time, every time. Finish the year strong and request a demo of Calendly today at Calendly.com/TSE.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Audio is provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.