Problems facing salespeople today
- Salespeople are struggling to make sales quota more today than ever.
- Technology isn’t necessarily closing more deals.
- Training is more focused today on tactics.
- Sales strategy needs to be the focus.
Sales system to fill the gap
- Being willing to call an audible when in your sales process – being willing to adapt. Great quarterbacks do this.
- Changing your pitch based on who you are selling to. Pro-baseball pitchers do this.
- Taking time to be prepared before the call. Consider Pro-golfers.
- Identify the persona of your prospect.
Focus on the value to your prospect
- What’s important to the prospect you are talking to at the moment?
- Map your strategy to the strategic growth objectives of your customer.
- Align your product to the needs.
- Focus on the value and how you meet it.
- Go to the website of your customer to find how to align your offering.
- Check out John’s website: www.northstar8.com or call: 917-287-0734
- This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
- This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn.
The sales landscape is totally changing. You need to adapt to succeed. Deep Sales, a part of the next generation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, can help you do just that. Check it out yourself and get a 60-day free trial at Linkedin.com/TSE.
- This episode is brought to you in part by Calendly.
The power of scheduling automation has never been more critical than it is today. Your sales team needs a solution to easily meet with prospects at the right time, every time. Finish the year strong and request a demo of Calendly today at Calendly.com/TSE.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Audio is provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.