Many salespeople are bombarded with countless tech tools to make their lives easier. But what if one tool helped unify your department’s sales process? On today’s episode of The Sales Evangelist, Donald is joined by the CEO and co-founder of Scratchpad, Pouyan Salehi, to discuss how sellers can utilize Scratchpad to eliminate their sales stack drag.
Salespeople have many tools at their disposal but often rely on their own systems.
- People are digitally duct-taping a workspace together to do the job they need rather than using a unified system.
- This means sellers can spend hours each week updating the next steps for management to view, creating a massive waste of time.
- Scratchpad unifies sellers’ efforts by creating a space for sellers to work. Athletes have gyms, artists have studios, and salespeople have Scratchpad – a workspace for them.
The end goal? Eliminate sales stack drag.
- For salespeople, drag is an important concept; it’s the burden on salespeople that prevents them from doing their best.
- This could be due to many reasons, from the available tech stack and new sales methodologies to product information and new competitors.
- Salespeople have to hit quotas and solve these challenges that create drag in their work.
Sellers, on average, only spend 40% of their time selling.
- Scratchpad gives you back time in your day, helping you reinvest that time into efforts that contribute to your bottom line.
- It helps sales teams share client information to make selling seamless, eliminating additional conversations to verify information already gathered.
- Scratchpad was built with the seller in mind because If they love it, they’re more likely to encourage adoption to leadership.
- After adoption, sales leaders often realize Scratchpad doesn’t just increase sales performance but also employee morale.
From individual usage to departmental adoption:
- Everyone processes information differently, and that level of flexibility should exist within a team’s space.
- Scrathpad’s deliberate customization meets salespeople where they are and is built to go anywhere with you.
- It removes bouncing between tabs, uniting everything you need in just one place.
- The concept of a new tool is thought of as another thing sellers have to learn. But anyone can start seeing value with Scratchpad after just a few minutes of use.
This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
The Great Resignation has become the Great Reshuffle, meaning it can be difficult for sales professionals like you to find leads and close deals. Luckily, Sales Navigator from LinkedIn is here for you!
Sales Navigator from LinkedIn is the only tool that uses real-time alerts and up-to-date insights to help you know when prospects are ready to buy. And, with over 30 advanced filters, sales professionals can quickly find genuine leads with the intent to purchase.
Gain the advantage of accurate, quality lead generation data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You can get a 60-day free trial of Sales Navigator at www.LinkedIn.com/TSE.
This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Are you sick of crickets? As a salesperson, the pain of reaching out with phone calls or emails and not receiving a response is real.
But all text messaging is not created equal. 85% of people prefer text over email and phone calls because they want to engage in a conversation, not listen to bots. Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by Closers.io.
Closers.io helps sales reps land their dream remote sales gig, where they can set their own hours, work from anywhere, and make six or even multi-6 figures per year. That sure sounds good to us!
Committed to helping sales reps make a shift, Closers.io will place you in an available sales role that will increase your commissions and help you live the life you want. Apply for free now at go.closers.io/TSE.
This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Are you tired of a digital workspace cluttered with notes, folders, files, and half-filled spreadsheets? (Not that we’re speaking from personal experience.) Luckily, we’ve found the solution.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Scratchpad creates a streamlined workflow that allows everyone to be a little more productive each day without the hassle of updating a database with whatever info you can find. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. Audio provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.