You can’t keep begging for a piece of the pie; you need to bake the whole pie yourself! In today’s episode of The Sales Evangelist, Donald discusses three reasons why he baked his pie (and by that, we mean creating his own business development event.) Tune in to learn about Donald’s upcoming event to master the art of social selling!
Why create the event?
- While Donald loves West Palm Beach, Florida, he found that existing sales meet-ups did not really pertain to B2B sellers.
- Wanting a place for B2B sellers to learn and grow alongside one another, Donald created his own!
- It’s all-around business development. Whether you’re a full-cycle sales rep or a frontline seller; if you’re looking to find new strategies and tips, BusDev22 is the event for you.
- Are you not local to Florida? Then, purchase a virtual pass to gain all the knowledge from the comfort of your home.
Donald’s three reasons to make BusDev22:
- You can’t wait for people to do stuff for you; you have to take action. When it comes to the event, Donald wanted to make it happen. Take risks and try new things to succeed!
- Donald saw and attended other events, but they never lived up to his expectations. He knew he wanted it to be workshops – a space to take notes, interact, and learn with others. This isn’t a college class – it’s a space to learn and apply new findings.
- It’s something fun that helps others. If your company hasn’t quite found a way to crack the code to top-tier selling, there’s no better opportunity to learn how to get there.
To find out more, go to thesalesevangelist.com/busdev to learn more and purchase a ticket.
This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
The Great Resignation has become the Great Reshuffle, meaning it can be difficult for sales professionals like you to find leads and close deals. Luckily, Sales Navigator from LinkedIn is here for you!
Sales Navigator from LinkedIn is the only tool that uses real-time alerts and up-to-date insights to help you know when prospects are ready to buy. And, with over 30 advanced filters, sales professionals can quickly find genuine leads with the intent to purchase.
Gain the advantage of accurate, quality lead generation data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You can get a 60-day free trial of Sales Navigator at www.LinkedIn.com/TSE.
This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Are you sick of crickets? As a salesperson, the pain of reaching out with phone calls or emails and not receiving a response is real.
But all text messaging is not created equal. 85% of people prefer text over email and phone calls because they want to engage in a conversation, not listen to bots. Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by Closers.io.
Closers.io helps sales reps land their dream remote sales gig, where they can set their own hours, work from anywhere, and make six or even multi-6 figures per year. That sure sounds good to us!
Committed to helping sales reps make a shift, Closers.io will place you in an available sales role that will increase your commissions and help you live the life you want. Apply for free now at go.closers.io/TSE.
This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Are you tired of a digital workspace cluttered with notes, folders, files, and half-filled spreadsheets? (Not that we’re speaking from personal experience.) Luckily, we’ve found the solution.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Scratchpad creates a streamlined workflow that allows everyone to be a little more productive each day without the hassle of updating a database with whatever info you can find. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. Audio provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.