Every seller wants the same things: more prospects and more sales. So why not use the best tools to help you get there? In today’s episode of The Sales Evangelist, Donald is joined by VP of Sales and Marketing at GPSLockbox Andrew Velker to discuss his favorite sales tools.
Andrew’s favorite tools start with the swiss army knife of CRMs:
- CRMs are the first and most important part of a sales tech stack, and Andrew prefers one that satisfies two questions: First, can it connect with other tools? Second, is it easy to use? Hubspot fulfills both.
- Hubspot offers easy integration and is incredibly inclusive of other technical applications you might need.
Use LinkedIn Navigator to connect with the exact people you want.
- Further turbo-charge LinkedIn Navigator by using Seamless.ai to connect with people you know fit your exact target demographic.
- Finding the right people and having the right conversations will make your prospecting life immeasurably easier.
- With these tools, you’ll automatically update contacts with new opportunities and touchpoints, which will dramatically diminish administrative work.
Other essential tools sellers should consider:
- ZoomInfo and 6sense have robust tools to measure audience intent.
- For government-focused sellers, GovSpend shows what different states and government sectors purchase.
- SalesLoft is a powerful sales engagement platform that, when used correctly, helps keep a consistent cadence of communication to prospects.
- All of these tools, if used correctly, help you find time to do the things that matter more – genuine engagement with quality prospects.
Andrew’s final tool recommendation? His least sales-tech-stack tip is to use follow-ups, flags, and advanced search features to master your email inbox without the long administrative effort other organization efforts might take. To contact Andrew and further discuss his tech stack, add him on LinkedIn (@andrewvelker) or visit his company website at gpslockbox.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
The Great Resignation has become the Great Reshuffle, meaning it can be difficult for sales professionals like you to find leads and close deals. Luckily, Sales Navigator from LinkedIn is here for you!
Sales Navigator from LinkedIn is the only tool that uses real-time alerts and up-to-date insights to help you know when prospects are ready to buy. And, with over 30 advanced filters, sales professionals can quickly find genuine leads with the intent to purchase.
Gain the advantage of accurate, quality lead generation data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You can get a 60-day free trial of Sales Navigator at www.LinkedIn.com/TSE.
This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Are you sick of crickets? As a salesperson, the pain of reaching out with phone calls or emails and not receiving a response is real.
But all text messaging is not created equal. 85% of people prefer text over email and phone calls because they want to engage in a conversation, not listen to bots. Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by Closers.io.
Closers.io helps sales reps land their dream remote sales gig, where they can set their own hours, work from anywhere, and make six or even multi-6 figures per year. That sure sounds good to us!
Committed to helping sales reps make a shift, Closers.io will place you in an available sales role that will increase your commissions and help you live the life you want. Apply for free now at go.closers.io/TSE.
This episode is brought to you in part by Scratchpad.
Are you tired of a digital workspace cluttered with notes, folders, files, and half-filled spreadsheets? (Not that we’re speaking from personal experience.) Luckily, we’ve found the solution.
Scratchpad is the first Revenue Team Workspace specifically designed to adapt to each salesperson’s workflow, so you don’t have to change your habits. Scratchpad creates a streamlined workflow that allows everyone to be a little more productive each day without the hassle of updating a database with whatever info you can find. Get Scratchpad free at Scratchpad.com.
As one of our podcast listeners, we value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: thesalesevangelist.com/survey. We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. Audio provided by Free SFX, Soundstripe, and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.