As we move into 2022, there’s no time like the present to set new goals and be prepared for the year ahead. So what is Donald doing to prepare for 2022? He’s adding three books to his reading list (and you should too.)
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks:
- Getting past your comfort zone can be a challenge. When it comes to quotas, commissions, and sales targets, many salespeople trap themselves into thinking that they can only do a certain amount.
- But I’ll ask you this – why can’t you make more? Don’t be your own worst enemy!
- If your company limits your commissions, maybe it’s time to find a new job to break through and get to the next level.
The Billion Dollar Secret by Rafael Badziag:
- This guy interviewed billionaire people and asked them what it takes to make a billion dollars.
- You may not get a billion dollars in sales revenue yourself, but why can’t you get six or seven figures?
- Get past limits you set yourself to unlock more money for you.
- Salespeople reap what they sow – focusing on the ideal customer who makes more significant purchases can be what brings onto the 7-figure level.
The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran:
- Salespeople are super productive between October and December because of the shorter quarter. But why can’t you have this same urgency throughout the year?
- The 12 Week Year breaks down overarching goals into smaller, 12-week-long goals that help you achieve whatever goals you’ve set for yourself.
And now, the bonus book: Donald’s Sales Planner!
- (Yes, this is a shameless plug.) When searching for a sales planner, Donald realized those in the market weren’t what he wanted.
- Instead of a reactive planner, he wanted one that kept him focused on his goals and moving forward.
- His planner encourages you to focus on tasks that directly correlate to success by utilizing the 12-week concept framework.
- It features a performance tracker at the end of each day or week.
- It is a 3-month planner, promoting focus on each quarter, and features a performance tracker for each day and week to ensure you’re on track to reach quotas.
- Even if you don’t use this planner, plan! Spend 30 minutes each day planning the next day to see more success in the new year.
- To order the planner for the start of 2022, visit donaldk4.sg-host.com/salesplanner.
This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Are you sick of crickets? As a salesperson, the pain of reaching out with phone calls or emails and not receiving a response is real.
But all text messaging is not created equal. 85% of people prefer text over email and phone calls because they want to engage in a conversation, not listen to bots. Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by mParticle.
Are you tired of wading through thousands of open sales positions to find the one perfect for you? Well, look no further. mParticle is one of the leading independent customer data platforms out there, and they’re looking for motivated remote sellers (just like yourself.)
With top-name clients from Spotify and Burger King to Airbnb, we don’t want you to let this opportunity go to waste! For more information and to view open positions, go to https://www.mparticle.com/careers/.
This course is brought to you in part by the TSE Sales Certified Training Program, designed to help new and struggling sellers master sales fundamentals and close more deals. Help elevate your sales game and sign up now to get the first two modules free! You can visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals or call (561) 570-5077 for more information. We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey.
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes by tuning in on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, or Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings for each episode you listen to!
Read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore their huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day trial.
Audio provided by Free SFX and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.