Donald is remote on today’s episode of The Sales Evangelist, as he’s speaking at the sales conference Outbound. Be on the lookout for next year’s conference! Today’s episode of TSE is simple: we’re going retro.
A brief TSE history.
- Donald quit his job in July of 2015, and The Sales Evangelist became his full-time gig.
- Originally the show was only two episodes per week, but it soon expanded to three per week. (because we just love delivering sales content to all of our amazing listeners.)
- After participating in Podcast Movement for a couple of years, TSE started to create episodes five days a week.
- But we realized our listeners are busy, and five episodes a week might be too much content, so we doubled back to three episodes per week.
TSE is going retro.
- Donald thought our downloads would go down when the episode frequency dropped. But surprisingly, it didn’t. In fact, it did better in some instances.
- We want to deliver better content. More research. More awesome guests. And that takes time.
- To create the best content possible, The Sales Evangelist is dropping back to two episodes per week.
- You’ll see the same length of content but with more storytelling. We’re going back to our roots, so we’re delivering two high-quality episodes per week.
- Our YouTube videos are also going to be more condensed than ever. If you’re anything like us, the thought of a YouTube video longer than five minutes is a bit daunting. So we’re going to trim our videos to give you the highlights of the episode.
Do you want more TSE content?
This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Are you sick of crickets? As a salesperson, the pain of reaching out with phone calls or emails and not receiving a response is real.
But all text messaging is not created equal. 85% of people prefer text over email and phone calls because they want to engage in a conversation, not listen to bots. Be more like people and start having conversations that end in the conversions you want. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
This course is brought to you in part by the TSE Sales Certified Training Program, a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. Help elevate your sales game and sign up now to get the first two modules free! You can visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals or call (561) 570-5077 for more information. We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our two-minute survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey.
Read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore their huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day trial.