LinkedIn is a platform that allows professionals to network and connect with others in their industry. In this episode, Donal Kelly talks about the three LinkedIn strategies that provide results.
- The issue here is that there are too many people on LinkedIn, and when we find people, we start pitching right away without adding value to them.
- Ensure that you are engaging and not just going to the platform pitching and pitching.
Three LinkedIn strategies you need
- Make sure that you are sharing content.
- Create videos that you can share.
- Utilize the LinkedIn polls.
Share your ideas/contents
- You know a lot of information about your industry that you need to share with other people.
- The goal is to become a thought leader and an expert in your own space.
- Tribal Impact saw that 55% of decision-makers use LinkedIn content to evaluate potential partners.
- Important people are looking at your content and the value that you add to every post you share. So make sure that you’re sharing content relevant to your ideal customers.
- Think of what your prospects are thinking but would never say to anyone and write a post about it. This content is relatable to many customers in your sphere.
Create videos to share on social platforms, especially LinkedIn
- Videos are five times more likely to increase your engagement on LinkedIn than any other type of content.
- Recreate your content and make it into videos. Use hashtags when sharing your video content for more visibility.
- You can also use videos and send them via private messages. It makes your messages more personalized and increases your chances of engagement.
Utilize LinkedIn polls
- Polls are like sharing a little message and then asking people for their opinion on the matter.
- Tribal Impact said that they saw 115% higher engagements in their polls for the last six months compared to other content they posted.
- Don’t just ask any questions. Make sure that your questions add value.
- Try to engage everyone who answers the poll and use hashtags in your post.
“LinkedIn: Three LinkedIn Strategies Providing Results” episode resources
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, about any sales concerns.
This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Are you sick of crickets? The pain of sales reps continually reaching out with phone calls and emails and not receiving a response is real.
85% of people prefer text over email and phone calls because they want to engage in a conversation. All text messaging is not equal. Customers respond to people, NOT BOTS. Be more like people and start having conversations that end in conversions. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by NetHunt CRM.
NetHunt CRM is a sales automation tool that lives inside Gmail. It covers a full set of features to manage leads, nurture customer relations, monitor sales progress, and automate sales and marketing workflows. With native-like Gmail and G Suite integration, you can access all the CRM data, launch bulk email campaigns, and set up automated sequences right from your inbox. NetHunt helps to move your leads down your sales funnel and never let the valuable prospects go untouched.
NetHunt CRM offers TSE listeners a 40% discount for the first 3 months along with free user training and a dedicated Customer Success Manager with any pricing plan.
Try NetHunt CRM today → https://nethunt.com/tse
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey.
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.
Audio provided by Free SFX. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder, written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.
Watch the video on YouTube:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS