For many, 2020 has not been a good year. If 2020 left you feeling defeated then do the work to overcome it. In this episode, Chris Williams talks about how you can do that.
Moving forward in 2021
- 2020 was hard for everybody regardless of social status. It was a hard heart and mind-bending process.
- For Chris, there are three things that matter:
- You need to be yourself. In this time when money and the market are getting pushed, it’s difficult for people to figure out who you are. Eventually, you start to become someone else. You start to see other people on social media and you aim to become more like that person. You need to stop that and anchor down to who you are and what your core values are.
- Whatever your metrics are, whatever your numbers are, it’s not about the money. It’s about what you know that you’re good at and being able to anchor to that. A good handle on that will give you assurance and confidence.
- Have an actionable plan. You need to put up an actionable plan that leans on your strength.
- This may mean that you need to read a book, listen to a podcast, or other amazing resources you can get your hands on. Pick up resources that will give you actionable stuff that you can do.
- This is about clearly defining the list of things that you can do every single day.
- You need to have a community that supports you. You need to be with people with hearts, souls, and minds.
- People are inherently social beings. We have cultures, religious affiliations, political parties, and more. We need to anchor to a group of people who share the same beliefs and interests that we have.
- Don’t consume just any information available out there. Instead, lean in on the experts that provide the information that you like to consume.
“If 2020 Left You Feeling Defeated, Do the Work to Overcome It” episode resources
This episode is brought to you in part by Skipio.
Are you sick of crickets? The pain of sales reps continually reaching out with phone calls and emails and not receiving a response is real.
85% of people prefer text over email and phone calls because they want to engage in a conversation. All text messaging is not equal. Customers respond to people, NOT BOTS. Be more like people and start having conversations that end in conversions. Try Skipio at www.Skipio.com.
This episode is brought to you in part by NetHunt CRM.
NetHunt CRM is a sales automation tool that lives inside Gmail. It covers a full set of features to manage leads, nurture customer relations, monitor sales progress, and automate sales and marketing workflows. With native-like Gmail and G Suite integration, you can access all the CRM data, launch bulk email campaigns, and set up automated sequences right from your inbox. NetHunt helps to move your leads down your sales funnel and never let the valuable prospects go untouched.
NetHunt CRM offers TSE listeners a 40% discount for the first 3 months along with free user training and a dedicated Customer Success Manager with any pricing plan.
Try NetHunt CRM today → https://nethunt.com/tse
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey.
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.
Audio provided by Free SFX. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder, written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.
Watch on YouTube: