[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thesalesevangelist/TSE_1386.mp3″ background=”blurred_logo”]
In this episode, we get to know The Sales Evangelists team and what they do for TSE as they share with Santa Claus what they want for this Christmas.
From the Philippines to Thailand please!
- Mae Mar assists with email support and sends messages to the guests who appear on the show. She also manages some of Donald’s mails and works on lead generation for the sales team.
- Mae has been with the TSE team for about four years now.
- For Christmas, Mae wants to spend some time with her husband who is in Thailand. She wishes to fly from the Philippines to Thailand and surprise her kids on Christmas eve.
- You can reach out to Mae via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s Create a Startup
- Rael Ramirez is in charge of the show notes for all the podcast episodes and also does some content writing for a few of our TSE clients.
- Rael is interested in creating a startup company herself and although she knows that can be difficult, she’s got episodes from The Sales Evangelist to help her jump into it.
- You can reach out to Rael via LinkedIn and email.
I’d Like a 2020 Redo
- Jermaine Wishart is the BDR lead business development team leader in TSE. He didn’t start with sales but eventually went back to B2B and improved his skills.
- 2020 has been wild and Jermaine would love a redo. The pandemic has impacted so many people and he believes we all deserve to have a fresh start.
- Jermaine is on LinkedIn and on Facebook.
Broken is Beautiful
- Michelle Ruschman is the Podcast Production Coordinator for TSE Studios. She edits the show notes, interviews clients for case studies, and occasionally writes relevant articles about sales.
- She’s written a book entitled, Jesus and Me: The Year that I Wrote Down Our Conversations, and is currently looking for a publisher.
- Michelle is also a fused glass artist and is most known for her cross pendants called Beautifully Broken. For the holiday, she’s wishing for more glass so she can get a gift that keeps on giving. The pendants she makes serve as a source of encouragement and inspiration to many people.
- Reach out to Michelle via her website, www.michelleruschman.com, through email, on Facebook, and Instagram.
Inner and Peace and Career Growth
- Deson Cunado takes care of the graphics for The Sales Evangelist. He creates the images for the podcasts and does the graphic maintenance on TSE’s websites.
- His next artistic goal is to create films where he can showcase the beauty of nature. You can check out his portfolio here.
- When Deson made a video showing a Philippine map created from a corkboard, it went viral and inspired a lot of people to create their own as well.
- This Christmas, Deson just wants some peace and joy in his life. There’s not much he wants materially but would love to have more inner peace, happiness, and growth in his profession.
- Connect with Deson on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Letting Go of Negative Vibes
- Nancy Paul is the business development rep for The Sales Evangelist and handles many of the appointments.
- She is passionate about connecting with people, building relationships with clients, and getting the message to many.
- Traveling is something that Nancy has been waiting for. For this holiday, she’s wishing for a getaway and to let go of her negativities.
- Connect with Nancy via email.
A Healthy Family Above All
- Jeron Obial has been with the TSE team for the past five to six years.
- He started with audio editing when his friend introduced him to radio broadcasting. He was then assigned to production for commercials. It’s been a great experience especially with the changes brought about by modern technology.
- Jerson is pretty content with what he has right now – the family, the blessings, the good health. He couldn’t ask for anything more.
- Reach out to Jerson via email.
A Vaccine for COVID-19
- Aaron Conjelado sets appointments for TSE. He is going out there talking to people about The Sales Evangelist.
- For this holiday, he wishes for COVID-19 vaccine and he wants it first.
Let’s start talking to each other
- Shannon Rasmussen is in charge of the operations for the The Sales Evangelist team. She’s taking care of all things “behind the scenes.” With team members all over the globe, she keeps everyone moving forward together.
- Through working on the TSE podcast, she has learned three major things:
- Great sellers ask powerful questions.
- They listen.
- They challenge the status quo.
- Shannon’s wish is for Americans to reconnect with each other and not allow politics to be a divisive area. She wants US citizens to remember the government belongs to us, the people, not to the Republicans or the Democrats.
- Shannon is hopeful that the whole TSE team will continue growing and serving its listeners.
- You can check out Shannon’s blog here.
“Goal Setting: Christmas Day – The TSE Team Pitches Its Wishlists to Santa” episode resources
Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.