[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thesalesevangelist/TSE_1385.mp3″ background=”blurred_logo”]
Salespeople don’t just set sales goals. There are a few things to consider before we lock down what those goals will be and there are a few tricks to learn on the way! Listen to this coaching episode with Donald and Jermaine!
Before you set your goals
- Always set SMART goals – specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-bound.
- Sales professionals often set goals like “I want to make money” but these are too general.
- Break down your goals and be specific about them.
- If you want to earn money, how much do you want to earn? What are ways to make that amount? What is the time-frame you want to accomplish this goal? Make sure your number is realistic.
- When you already have your big goals listed, break them down into achievable bites.
- It’s important to have positive affirmations and the right attitude that support you towards your goals.
- Don’t forget to use sales tools that will help you achieve your sales goals. This may include CRM tools.
“Goal Setting: Things to Know Before You Set Sales Goals” episode resources
Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.
Watch on YouTube: