[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thesalesevangelist/TSE_1380.mp3″ background=”blurred_logo”]
Due to the pandemic, most businesses have transitioned to working remotely. In this episode, you’ll learn how to maximize sales productivity when working with a remote team.
Ensuring sales productivity
- At a very young age, author, speaker, and organization improvement consultant Brad Jeavons watched his mother selling over the phone. He saw how she used to trust and value to make an impact on her customers. The consultative approach his mother used was effective.
- Brad made note that using the phone can cover a lot of turf.
- Brad also studied the strategies of big companies such as McDonald’s and Apple, and how their practices are applicable to productivity and sales performance.
- Some of the best practices and operational/enterprise excellence in the world today come from the largest organizations.
- By working remotely, we can take all these practices to another level.
The 4 Ps in Productivity
- The 4 Ps in Sales Productivity:
- Plan – you need to be able to focus and create a plan of attack. Know who is still currently buying and learn how to adjust the plan. This plan has to be done with people, not to people.
- People – We need to show empathy toward our sales team because everyone is feeling the effects of the pandemic. Build trust within your team.
- Process – Collaboration is important in team processes. It enables everyone to be in on the plan and adjust the plan as a whole.
- Partner with your customers – Go into these relationships as an abundant consultant, not just as a merchant selling to customers. Sell with a purpose. The only way to do so is by helping the sales team form a process they will practice with consistency.
- Brad uses the customer journey mapping technique to help sales teams develop an abundant sales approach in which they become highly skilled as they practice.
- Agile sales and marketing processes start with the customer’s buying journey. This is before the discovery phase. It’s focusing the team on the customer’s pain points and needs. It enables them to connect to the customers on a deeper level.
- The Devotion phase allows you to focus on how you can serve your clients so they become people who are devoted to your product or service.
“S1: Maximize Sales Productivity When Working With a Remote Team” episode resources
Follow Brad Jeavons on LinkedIn. You can also get his book, Agile Sales: Delivering Customer Journeys of Value and Delight. You can also visit his site to learn more
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.