What unproductivity looks like
- Andres has subscribed to many methods and ways to become productive. Entrepreneur on Fire’s John Lee Dumas is one of the podcasts he listens to. There’s also the Freedom Mastery Journal where you write down four things that you want to accomplish in a day.
- Often, though, it’s difficult for many to finish their list of tasks to do for the day.
- The most productive times are in the early mornings or late at night. But always pushing out your workday to late at night isn’t healthy. It eventually leads to burn out.
- Feeling unproductive doesn’t necessarily mean that you didn’t get any work done in a day. It may also mean that you weren’t able to do what you intended to do because you were side-tracked with other tasks.
- For Andres, sometimes the inspiration for doing his listed tasks happens at the last minute.
- Andres is now trying a new exercise where he prepares for his tasks beforehand. He also considers the productivity tools he is using.
- The TSE Mastermind has been helpful for Andres as it provided accountability which then equates to goals reached.
- Sometimes, Andres wants to get things done and loses sight of other things.
- It is important to learn how to allocate and delegate tasks.
- It is not easy to do the hard things but they’re the ones that are going to be the critical pieces moving forward.
- Oftentimes, when you have many things to do, you tell yourself that you are most productive at the last minute and that you work better under pressure.
- Write down the things you need to do and scale the tasks in levels of importance.
“Productivity: ‘I Feel Unproductive Every Day’” episode resources
Follow Andres Escobar on LinkedIn.
Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings for every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.