Ensuring sales productivity while working from home may still be a challenge for many people. How do you maintain sales productivity even with the work-from-home order?
Getting to know Jas Takhar
Jas Takhar has been in the sales and service industry for over 25 years. Soon after deciding to try his hand in real estate, he co-founded the REC, and over the course of 15 years, has successfully propelled his team to the 1st place position in Canada under Royal LePage.
Ensuring sales productivity
- High-level sales refer to how many people you’re speaking to and how many conversations are specifically about sales.
- Most people who were in sales for a long time had an advantage before COVID. Because they were able to speak with people face to face, they had a higher chance of closing a sale.
- Every salesperson is now playing on a level field because we can’t meet people in person. Conversations are now happening virtually.
- Sales reps now need to structure their day and prepare for the virtual meetings.
- Jas calls his warmest prospects first thing in the morning. These are prospects who have already shown interest and are already in the last phases of getting the deal.
- The warmest prospect is where you are going to get the highest return. Create momentum for your day by having this conversation to launch.
- The best time to reach out to new prospects is right after you make a new sale. This is when you feel lighter, happier, and that elation radiates into the conversation.
- Jas thinks of his prospects like apples. Green apples are people who like to keep in touch with him and red apples are prospects who are ready to go. Rotten apples are cold prospects.
- Jas calls his ready-to-go prospects first, willing-to-have-a-conversation second, and his cold prospects last.
- It’s all about momentum. Always do your highest producing activities first thing in the morning.
- Even when you’re working from home, you still need to be active. Keep learning and educating yourself. Study the numbers and get as much positive information as you can.
“S1: How to Maintain Your Sales Productivity Even While Working From Home” episode resources
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.