There are many ways you can convert prospects to clients but one way is by using text messaging tactics. What are these tactics? In this episode, Matt Baglia talks about this conversion opportunity.
Getting to know Matt Baglia
Matt Baglia considers himself as an accidental CEO. He is the co-founder and CEO of SlickText. Over the past nine years, his roles have varied between marketing, sales, development, design, support, and more.
Use text messaging tactics to convert prospects
- With SMS, you must get permission before you can text prospects. It’s different with emails because a prior business relationship is enough reason for you to start messaging them.
- Every prospect needs to opt-in and every single person and message needs to be treated like gold.
- B2B gets a little tougher as opposed to B2C when it comes to SMS marketing. There’s a lot more catching up in B2B.
- In B2C, you always need to bring value to the end consumers. On the B2B side, it’s more about knowing and understanding the risks of every outreach, the wants of the customers, and the reasons they’d be willing to let you into their personal network.
- SMS marketing works best when you have a subscriber base that wants to continue to receive messages over and over again.
- The reason we send text messages is that we care about the person and want to reach out to them.
- Segmentation is important to be able to start hyper-targeting the prospects based on their interests. Responses are also necessary and as messages come in, it’s important to be able to have one-on-one communication with them.
- Think of SMS marketing as an inbound marketing strategy.
- Matt’s team is developing a feature that’s about ready to launch. It’s called automated workflow. The goal is to get to a place where you can hyper-target your customers in an automated fashion.
- Ask yourself the question, “Are my customers repeat buyers?” The answer to this question helps decide the path your customer will follow.
- Work on an inbound strategy that offers value.
“Convert Prospects Using Text Messaging Tactics” episode resources
Reach out to Matt Baglia via LinkedIn or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check their website here.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.
Audio provided by Free SFX and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.
Check out the video on YouTube:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS