Crmble is a great tool to help sales reps schedule more sales appointments. In this episode, Joseph Villegas talks about how to use the tool more efficiently in scheduling appointments.
Joseph Villegas has been in pharmaceutical sales for two years now and still, his passion for the challenge of the industry is unwavering. The game has changed so much over the years that Joseph and other sales reps have to rely on their selling skills.
Schedule More Sales Appointments
- Sales pharmaceutical is not the typical B2B sales where they reach out to doctors or customers via email with an attached clinical prescribing information.
- The opportunities for sales reps to reach out to doctors are restricted as a lot of doctors don’t allow sales reps to barrage in their clinics, offices, or even do lunches with them.
- It’s even worse now with the pandemic as seeing other people in person has become even more difficult.
- Sales reps now rely on tools such as Zoom to adapt to the changes brought about by the pandemic while keeping their sales up.
- There are always limitations when it comes to setting appointments but sales reps have to work around these limitations and go from there.
- Joseph used to make do with excel sheets to remind him of his schedules and appointments but it was disorganized and affected his sales. The lack of a platform to help to organize the papers and documents wasn’t as effective as he thought.
- It took a while for his team to build a virtual platform, they now use the tool called Viva Engage which is similar to Zoom but with product details and slides. It allowed them to make detailed presentations.
Tools impact sales
- Joseph’s decreased number in sales prompted him to evaluate his mindset. He changed his mindset and he also aimed to become more organized. He also started listening to several podcasts including The Sales Evangelist and heard about Trello and Crmble.
- Trello and Crmble allowed him to be more organized and allowed him to see his appointments, schedules, and other tasks. He was able to have all the necessary information on one platform.
- With these tools, you can schedule your appointments and other tasks months ahead. Crmble also tracks your sales pipeline.
“How to Schedule More Sales Appointments Using Crmble.com” episode resources
Connect with Joseph Villegas on LinkedIn.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.
Audio provided by Free SFX and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.
Watch on YouTube:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS