[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thesalesevangelist/TSE_1369.mp3″ background=”blurred_logo”]
Getting to know Kim Fredrich
Kim Fredrich helps small business sales reps feel more comfortable and confident about having sales conversations. With this pandemic, salespeople are having an especially hard time talking to potential clients. For Kim, there’s no right time like the present. Even as the future is uncertain for other business owners, Kim is building her second business which includes outbound sales for small service-based businesses and she’s authored the book, “If You Can Have a Conversation, You Can Sell”.
Use Questions as Unique Selling Propositions
- Listening is an important part of selling. It’s how you are able to ask the right questions and make value propositions.
- Always ask open-ended and conversational questions. Don’t give them the chance to stop the conversation with questions that can be answered with “no.”
- Raise questions in a way that the answer is useful and valuable to both of you.
- A lot of salespeople aren’t clear on what their value proposition is. They’re not aware of what will make their company better.
- Be clear on your value proposition and put some time and effort into crafting good questions.
- Have three to four questions that address the different parts of the value proposition. You can bring any of the four that is appropriate to the conversation.
- Before you go in-depth into the sales process, you need to make sure that your products or services are actually a good fit for the person/business you’re speaking with.
- Be clear and be able to articulate your value proposition. For small businesses, you can talk to the owner and if you’re speaking to a big company, reach out to their marketing department.
- The sales conversation must be tied to emotions. Don’t focus on the features.
- Ask the right kind of open-ended questions and get them talking and listening. Let them share with you as well and in so doing, you’ll be building rapport.
“Using Your Unique Selling Proposition to Generate Good Sales Questions” episode resources
Connect with Kim Fredrich on LinkedIn.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.