Getting to know Jeroen Corthout
Jeroen Corthout is co-founder and CEO of SalesFlare, an intelligent CRM for SMBs selling B2B. It’s most popular among agencies and SaaS companies. In this episode, Jeroen talks about his CRM platform and all the other ways to use LinkedIn to win deals.
Use LinkedIn to win deals
- LinkedIn doesn’t share as much information on this platform as truly required. Sales reps have to do serious excavating to get the necessary information they need.
- SalesFlare’s system is built around emailing, meetings, calls, and pulling out basic information from social media. With their services, all these sources come together. When a sales rep adds people to the system, it automatically pulls in the email exchanges they have including the person, meetings, and calls. Other members who are on the team have access to all these exchanges as well.
- Automating data means having the ability to follow-up leads easier.
- When making a LinkedIn connection, make it as authentic as possible. Try to imagine the clients’/prospects’ perspective and translate that to empathy in the contact.
- Connect only when it makes sense. A lot of people appreciate it when sales reps reach out after they sign up for the software.
- It’s often more effective to first send several messages manually, tailor the message, and do it several times. See the pattern before you automate the system. Think about your target audience in the narrowest way possible.
- Be very targeted with your messaging and try not to generalize the process of reaching out.
- There are many things that sales reps can do with LinkedIn, but it’s not enough to send people resources and links. Think of LinkedIn as an Instagram for business. Use images, build relationships, and get the conversation going.
- Focus on building relationships on LinkedIn. It’s the best place for business. Don’t look at it as a networking party. Instead, think of it as a place to meet new people, share information, and engage.
“Use LinkedIn to Connect With Customers and Win Deals” episode resources
Reach out to Jeroen Corthout via his LinkedIn profile. You can also visit their site to learn more.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.
Audio provided by Free SFX and Bensound. Other songs used in the episodes are as follows: The Organ Grinder written by Bradley Jay Hill, performed by Bright Seed, and Produced by Brightseed and Hill.
Watch on YouTube:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS