Getting to know Martin Heibel
Martin Heibel’s career has centered around software sales and he is now the co-founder of Ciara, the company where you can find the CRM software tool he calls The Conversation Assistant.
Win deals on the Phone
- Right now reps are having to go back to the beginning of sales relationships and take a look at what the needs of their customers actually are as their needs may have changed. This involves revisiting their USP, their pitch, and how they will approach their customers.
- As the situation changes, it’s important not to make any assumptions. Make sure that the pitch is in line with the customer’s most current needs.
- Martin’s messaging detects the customer’s needs and pain points.
- It used to be that customers would go take part in outbound cold-calling in order to be qualified and these leads would be passed on to salespeople. This has changed.
- It’s time to rethink the process from the first contact and marketing to a qualified lead to actually closing the deal.
- Good rapport isn’t just about the flow of a conversation but also the care you give to the meeting environment. Having the zoom call in a kitchen is vastly different than having it in a studio.
- When everything starts shaking and moving, a good salesperson must be able to put all the pieces together and act on them quickly.
- At Ciara, they provide a conversation assistant. It’s software that records the conversation as you’re talking to a customer so you have feedback to consider the best next steps.
“From Call to Close: How to Win Deals on the Phone” episode resources
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman empowers remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse. This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077. “We value your opinion and always want to improve the quality of our show. Complete our 2 mins survey here: donaldk4.sg-host.com/survey
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman uses AI-software to empower remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.