[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thesalesevangelist/TSE_1359.mp3″ background=”blurred_logo”]
Getting to know Adam Springer
Adam Springer helps B2B startups with their technical sales process by offering his expertise in building systems to help businesses get to a million dollars in a year or less.
Uncovering customer pain points
- Uncovering pain points is especially important during the qualification stage. Pain points include the prospects’ frustrations, what causes fear, and the goals they want to achieve.
- A business must have its ideal customer profile because each person that a sales rep speaks to has their own pains and these pains affect them in different ways. It’s important to understand who you’re selling to in order to come up with the best approach to address their pain.
- Sales reps must understand what their prospects are dealing with if they want to know their customer pain points.
- When making calls, the goal of helping must be mutually beneficial. If you see that your products or offers aren’t the answer to their problems, you need to tell them and respectfully let them go.
Bringing up your customer’s pain points during a call
- Bring up the pain points wisely during sales calls. Ask open-ended questions based on what you’ve already mapped out. Know your clients on a deeper level by asking difficult questions without making any assumptions.
- It’s more impactful for somebody else to tell you about their pain points than you telling them of the pain they may have.
- You don’t have to ask the same questions but you can have a format. Start with small talk and qualifying questions, tell them about yourself, and continue with whatever process falls in the sales cycle.
- Adam also asks the client which tool they’re currently using and the cost of the tools. By doing this he gets clues about their budget and where they may be financially.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions and listen carefully.
“How to Properly Uncover Customer Pain Points” episode resources
Connect with Adam Springer via his LinkedIn account.
Speak with Donald directly for more sales talks. Reach him via these channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about any sales concerns. Try Pipedrive today for FREE! As a TSE listener, PipeDrive is offering you an EXTEND trial beyond the typical 30 days + 25% off your first three months after trial. Try it today at → https://pipedrive.live/tse use your code: pipedrivetse. This course is brought to you in part by TSE Certified Sales Training Program. It’s a course designed to help new and struggling sellers to master the fundamentals of sales and close more deals. It will help them elevate their sales game. Sign up now and get the first two modules for free! You can go and visit www.donaldk4.sg-host.com/closemoredeals also call us at (561) 570-5077.
This episode is also partly brought to you by Wingman. Wingman empowers remote sales teams with conversation intelligence, actionable insights on successful playbooks, and delivers real-time coaching.
We’d love for you to join us for our next episodes so tune in on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can also leave comments, suggestions, and ratings to every episode you listen to.
You can also read more about sales or listen to audiobooks on Audible and explore this huge online library. Register now to get a free book and a 30-day free trial.